Crockpot cooking is pretty much all the cooking that is getting done these days with a baby in the house. It’s either that, or wait until both of us are at home and then starting dinner which means eating very late. No thanks, I’ll just throw a few things in the crock pot and call it a day.
This chicken stroganoff recipe was a winner in our house. And even though it does take some canned goods (with the dreaded bpa) – it’s a healthier version of this dish than the traditional. Enjoy.
- 1 can Campbell’s 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 oz fat free sour cream
- 1 envelope of Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 lb of frozen boneless skinless chicken breast
- Put chicken breast in crockpot.
- Mix all other ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Shred the chicken and stir back into sauce.
Serve it over egg noodles.